One year’s free insurance available on new SEAT Ibiza MY21 only, ordered and registered from Monday 1st March to Thursday 30th September 2021.
Offer only available for permanent residents of England, Scotland or Wales (excludes Northern Ireland). Drivers must be aged 21 to 75.
To benefit from this insurance offer, customers must meet the following eligibility criteria.
• Drivers younger than 25 must not have any driving convictions.
• Drivers aged 25 to 75 must have no more than 1 minor driving conviction within the last 5 years.
• The main driver must be the first registered keeper of the car.
• The policyholder must have a minimum of two years no claims discount.
• Not available in conjunction with any other insurance offer, including complimentary 5 day insurance.
All drivers must:
• be aged 21-75
• have held a full UK or EU driving licence for at least 2 years
• be permanent residents in England, Scotland or Wales (excludes Northern Ireland)
• have no fault or theft claims within the last 3 years
• not have been banned or disqualified from driving within the last 5 years
Further eligibility and conditions apply - these can be found within the customer policy wording.
1. Provide customers with ‘The SEAT Ibiza with one year’s free insurance’ point-of-sale (POS) flyer
2. You will need to provide customers with the following details so they can activate cover:
• Vehicle registration number
• Vehicle order date
• Confirmed vehicle collection date
• Vehicle sales order number
• Retailer number
3. Customers can view full terms and conditions at www.insurewithseat.co.uk/ibizaMY21
4. Customers must call 0345 246 3507 to activate their cover at least 48 hours before collecting their car. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday.