One year’s free Audi Car Insurance is included on vehicles purchased via the used car stock locator. Excludes e-tron GT and RS e-tron GT models.
This offer is available on eligible vehicles ordered from 3rd January 2024.
Drivers must be aged 25 to 75 and be a permanent resident of England, Scotland or Wales (excludes Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
To benefit from this insurance offer, customers must meet the following eligibility criteria.
All drivers must:
• Be aged 25-75
• Have held a full UK or EU driving licence for at least two years
• Be a permanent resident of England, Scotland or Wales
• Have no fault or theft claims within the last three years
• Have no more than one minor driving conviction within the last five years
• Not have been banned or disqualified from driving within the last five years
• Not use the vehicle for hire and reward
• Have a minimum of two years no claim discount that isn’t being used on another vehicle
• The main driver must be the first registered keeper of the car.
Offer not available:
• In Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or Isle of Man
• In conjunction with any other insurance offer, including complimentary five-day Drive Away Insurance
• On telematics products
All Audi Car Insurance annual policies for vehicles valued at £75,000 and over are subject to an additional security device being fitted. The cost of the device and fitting is not included within the offer
1. Complete the Insurance Offers – Request Form for all eligible car sales. Customers will not be able to activate their cover until you have completed and submitted the request form online.
2. Provide customers with ‘Audi Free Insurance’ point-of-sale (POS) flyer. The current POS flyer is available to download further below, please add the required information before emailing the flyer to customers.
3. You will need to include the following details so customers can activate cover. These should be added directly onto the ‘Audi Free Insurance’ POS flyer, as indicated.
4. Customers will then need to call the number on their flyer (0345 300 7071) to activate their cover prior to collecting their vehicle, subject to eligibility.
Download the digital POS flyer