When customers order a used vehicle via the Used Car Stock Locator between Monday 9th October 2023 and Tuesday 2nd January 2024, they will receive a £200 contribution towards an annual Audi Car Insurance policy. Customers can purchase an eligible vehicle via cash purchase, Solutions PCP, Hire Purchase or Contract Hire.
This contribution is valid for up to 12 months after the vehicle collection date, can be used once only and is valid only on the vehicle they have ordered. If a customer already has an existing Audi Car Insurance policy, they can simply change the vehicle details on their policy when ready and the insurance contribution will be applied to their next renewal premium.
Cover is subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for an Audi Car Insurance policy, underwritten by U K Insurance Limited. All annual Audi Car Insurance policies for vehicles valued at £75,000 and over are subject to an additional security device being fitted. The cost of device and fitting is not included in the offer. The contribution cannot be applied to a telematics product.
This offer can be applied in conjunction with the complimentary 5 day Drive Away Insurance cover but cannot be used in conjunction with any other live Audi Car Insurance offer. Subject to eligibility.
1. If a customer is ordering an eligible vehicle within the qualifying period, please make them aware of the insurance contribution offer. Please provide them with the 'Audi £200 Insurance Contribution POS Flyer' and contribution terms and conditions for awareness.
2. When contacting the customer to agree a vehicle collection date, please ensure you confirm their opt-in to the offer and capture their email address and current insurance renewal date. Customers will not receive the contribution without this.
3. Please provide customers with the ‘Audi £200 Insurance Contribution POS Flyer', explaining their next steps required to activate their complimentary Drive Away Insurance and redeem their contribution towards an annual Audi Car Insurance policy. Please add the necessary information before emailing the flyer to customers.
Customers can also view the terms and conditions here; insurewithaudi.co.uk/contribution
4. Complete the Insurance Offers – Request Form for all eligible car sales. Customers will not be able to redeem their contribution until you have completed and submitted the request form online.
5. Once submitted, customers will receive an email from Audi Car Insurance, confirming the contribution. They will then be able to activate their complimentary 5 day Audi Drive Away Insurance and subsequently redeem their contribution towards an annual Audi Car Insurance policy.
Download the digital POS flyer
Download the Insurance Contribution Terms & Conditions